£52,093 per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
3 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic health charity in their search for an experienced Head of Fundraising in order create and build the fundraising function focusing on maximising income from a range of potential audiences.
You will develop and implement the charity strategy and optimise income and engagement. You will create and build the fundraising function based on the three year fundraising strategy for The charity.
You will plan strategically and operationally and liaise and communicate with senior managers and colleagues.
The Head of Fundraising will provide advice and expertise in the continuing development of fundraising strategy and plans to enhance the provision of services across the charity. You will keep abreast of fundraising legislation, good practice, methodology and new funding sources.
You will manage ambitious team of three and will be required to carry out your own fundraising responsibilities within the team.
This is a senior post and the post holder will be required to support, manage and inspire staff and services, through best practice in fundraising, to achieve targets set and must be capable of undertaking the facilitating, networking and influencing where necessary to maximise fundraising potential.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Extensive experience in fundraising
- Significant experience in fundraising working for or with a registered local or national charity
- An in-depth knowledge of fundraising techniques and methodology and the charity sector.
- Knowledge of fundraising best practice and compliance requirements.
- Significant fundraising experience in two of the three following:
Community, Corporate, Capital Appeal.
- Working closely and collegiately with service providers to turn their work into fundraising proposals.
- Line managing experience
- Experience of creating and using a contact management/ Supporter database.
- Experience of using social media to communicate with supporters of a charity.
- Experience of writing and producing fundraising printed and digital material.
- Vision and strategic thinker.
Senior level skills of negotiation and ability to influence high level/corporate decision making. Public speaking and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience of collaborative working with clinicians, practitioners and public.
Salary: £52,093 per annum included LW
Location: London, hybrid working
Deadline 24th March at 8am
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.email@example.com or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.