£32k per year
020 7820 7331
5 days ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working in exclusive partnership with an animal welfare charity in their search for a Head of Fundraising and Communications. They are based in South Oxfordshire, but you can be entirely homebased. This role can be based for anyone based in the UK, but you will need to travel sometimes. This is a brilliant role for someone to step up into.
As a member of the senior management team this role will provide proactive and inspirational leadership to strengthen and grow fundraising and communications at the organisation. You will be responsible for the organisation's Fundraising and Communications strategies, hands on with Major Donor, legacy and large funder bids as well.
Within this role you will be:
- Developing the major gifts and legacy marketing strategies, supported by the Supporter Development Manager and Digital Marketing & Fundraising Manager.
- Putting together large grant bids, working with the Trust Fundraiser
- Line management of the Trusts Officer, Supporter Development Manager and Digital Marketing & Fundraising Manager
To be considered for this role:
- Ideally experience of writing applications, understanding legacies, and a great relationship builder too internally and externally.
- Ideally experience of working on a fundraising strategy, as well as managing people too.
- A great team player as you will be working with a collaborative high performing team
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
The role closes on Monday the 4th of October so please send your CV ASAP to Hannah.
Salary is £32,000, full time but could be take home salary for three days a week too.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.