£36,727 per year
020 7820 7320
22 days ago
Head of Intelligence
As a small charity working to disrupt the global business of human trafficking, gathering intelligence, and delivering campaigns and projects around the world, we recognise that the team is strengthened by the knowledge, experience, and insights people from a wide range of backgrounds bring. As a minimum we expect all applicants to show a demonstratable commitment to equality and diversity.
The successful candidate will work with the Group Director of Intelligence, he has a background in Law Enforcement and criminal intelligence. The Director has shaped and led the intelligence-led approach for the last 15 years, including five years of embedding this approach in launching the world's largest democratised collection of incidences on human trafficking, the Traffik Analysis Hub.
A particular focus for the in our intelligence led approach is using routes and hot spots as the framing for our focus in the disruption of organised crime and therefore the safeguarding of those most vulnerable to being targeted. We therefore need an exceptional relationship builder that can build effective relationships at a local, national, and global level.
- Demonstrable experience in a role that relates to the justice process (such as in intelligence services, law enforcement, court proceedings, or a role addressing financial crime)
- Proven experience in roles relevant to the JPDS such as, but not limited to:
Due diligence and compliance
Investigations (not just law enforcement)
Analysis and data exploitation
- An understanding of safeguarding
- Proven line management experience of other staff with an ability to show positive results of teamwork or experience in mentoring and supporting others in a team
- Demonstrable experience building effective and trusted partnerships
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis by the client