£50k - 55k per year
020 7820 7320
over 1 year ago
A college based in Richmond are looking for a Head of IT & Digital Transformation. The purpose of this role is to provide a world-class technology service to the College community of the students and staff members.
- To contribute to the definition of a comprehensive IT strategy that positions the college as one of the leading digital Colleges in the country.
- To then own and lead the implementation of projects that enhance technologies and deliver on their mission. Including the delivery of digital learning, business systems, and web projects.
- To lead, manage, and develop a team of IT professionals and manage key external contracts/services. Building an empowered and engaged team.
- Ensuring that the integrity of all systems is maintained, and all compliance/relevant regulations are understood, implemented, and followed.
- To establish and implement systems and ways of working that deliver the highest levels of customer service.
- To manage projects and annual budgets ensuring quality outcomes and value for money.
- Relevant technical qualifications, e.g. ITIL.
- Other relevant qualifications/ professional development: E.g. PRINCE2, Agile project management
- Able to build good working relationships with a wide range of people.
- Experience of running similar technology teams/services.
- Experience of implementing digital learning technologies.
- A track record of building, managing high performing teams and managing external contracts.
- Proven Project & Change management skills.
Closing Date: 9 AM, 26th October 2020