£47k - 50k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
over 2 years ago
The Head of Marketing and Communications will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing marketing and communications strategies for key target areas for a highly respected education focused charity. As part of the senior management team, you will work with colleagues to implement a new organisational-wide strategic vision.
You will drive the organisation's marketing strategy and delivery around meeting student enrolment and membership targets and launching social impact initiatives.
This is an exciting time to be joining the organisation as they implement a fully resourced and fresh approach to marketing and communications in addition to a relaunched employee benefit and wellbeing package.
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Within the education sector, and ideally in both B2C and B2B environments, demonstrable experience in formulating marketing and communications strategy and then putting into action successful marketing and communication plans.
- Demonstrable track record of developing, implementing and leading successful integrated marketing and communications campaigns in the education sector.
- Proven experience of managing people and teams.
- Managing, and working with, external marketing and PR agencies to deliver on campaign objectives.
- Demonstrable expertise across the full spectrum of marketing and communications channels (digital, social, PR, events, offline).
- Knowledge of customer journey/pipeline mapping.
- Experience of brand management and development.
If you have experience of working in the education sector, and thrive when managing a team, please get in touch for more details on this fantastic opportunity.
Based in London.
Salary: 47,000- 50,000
Please note the charity are keen to interview before Christmas, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com