£47,426 per year
020 7820 7320
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are looking for a Head of Programme diversity and Inclusion to join a social enterprise charity, based in Central London. The successful candidate will help accelerate the delivery of the charity’s Programme Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Plan focusing on the work that they are taking forward to ensure both the programmes and programme members represent the diverse communities that they serve. You will work at all levels to help them overcome any real or perceived barriers to programme participation or access to our services.
- You will lead on the development and delivery of our Programme D&I Plan, making sure that D&I is authentically woven into the design and delivery of all the charity’s programmes
- You’ll work with our Programme Delivery teams to better understand trainees, programme members and schools, tailoring services to their diverse range of needs and ensuring our services are fair and accessible to all.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in relation to D&I, you’ll make recommendations for appropriate and timely training of Programme Delivery staff, trainees and programme members.
- You will advise the Programme Development team on content and format to promote D&I across all our programmes.
- Using data and insight to help us measure and develop appropriate interventions.
- In-depth understanding and awareness of D&I issues and best practice
- A successful record in developing and delivering change programmes on D&I including the ability to think strategically.
- Experience creating, delivering, and evaluating training to increase D&I knowledge and skills.
- Awareness of emerging D&I trends and a proactive approach to keeping up to date with good practice.
- Experience of leading and advising on equality impact analysis.
- Experience of an HR / equalities role in a large complex organisation.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity and receive a candidate information pack, please contact:
Shweta Prabhakar: Shweta.firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7820 7320