£55k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 year ago
An educational charity based in London are looking for an experienced Head of Sales Transformation with hands-on project management experience. The successful candidate will lead on a period of change and development in the commercial sales activity, taking ownership of building a robust programme from lead generation right through to long-term customer retention. You’ll be working on identifying and launching new ways of selling services, using technology to help the charity to work smarter and making sure that at all times they have data to make decisions and to support the customers. Please note this role is a FTC for 9 months.
- Review the current data agency agreement, and identify improvements to the way they source and use sector data
- Develop, test and evaluate lead qualification, nurturing and conversion activity. This includes selection and briefing of telemarketing agency, and identification of other methods of qualifying and converting leads
- Develop, test and evaluate new and growing sales channels
- Review and adapt processes and procedures to manage and measure sales
- Identify, test and evaluate appropriate technology to streamline and support sales activities
- Specify data requirements for all stages of the sales funnel, and work closely with CRM Manager to ensure all systems are set up to enable collection and interpretation of this data
- Set up and deliver regular reports to track and evaluate all activities, including KPIs
To succeed in this role, you will be a practical problem solver, with the tenacity, vision, and presence to lead on a vital strategic project that will have significant long-term impact. You will use your sales management experience to identify areas where the charity can improve on, and your project management skills to make these improvements happen. Lastly, you will need to have strong analytical skills, with a focus on data driven decision making.
Closing Date: 9 AM, Wednesday 25th November 2020