£30k - 40k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
A children’s charity based in Surrey are looking for a suitable candidate for their Head of Service Delivery post. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) comprising the Heads of Impact and People, Development (Fundraising) and Finance, the Head of Service Delivery will be responsible for leading the team that delivers a wide-range of preventative and early intervention services to children, young people and families.
The Service Delivery Management Team currently consists of a Designated Safeguarding Lead, Schools Partnership Manager, two Youth and Community Managers and a Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) Contract Manager. This team manages a further 35 staff and volunteers as well as 7 partner organisations, who together support over 7,000 young people. Please note this role is part-time, flexible with working 3 or 4 days per week.
- Being a visible leader of the Services team, giving expert advice, support, and guidance with a ‘results and solution’ focused mentality and ethos
- Working closely with SLT colleagues to ensure that youth services remain closely aligned to the business plan and overall strategic direction of the charity
- Working closely with the Head of Impact and People to ensure that all services are consistently of high quality and have a transformational impact
- Managing Services team performance by setting plans and budgets, allocating resources, and measuring performance to ensure high-quality service delivery
- Managing ongoing professional development of staff
- Supporting the Designated Safeguarding Lead and promoting Safeguarding and Risk Management
- Providing clear and detailed regular updates on the progress of services for SLT, Trustees and external reports, communicating successes, challenges, and risks
- Leading the development and implementation of impact measurement and assessment methodology, processes, and procedures
- Extensive experience of working within a youth services, education, social care or equivalent setting, in particular leading service delivery to support vulnerable young people from a variety of communities and backgrounds.
- Strong evidence of strategy development and overseeing the implementation of annual plans, managing budgets, meeting targets, measuring and evaluating performance and reporting against an organisation’s strategy.
- Evidence of managing people working remotely/working in non-office settings.
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact:
Shweta Prabhakar: Shweta.email@example.com 020 7820 7320
Closing Date: 9AM, Wednesday 3rd February 2021