£60,990 per year
020 7820 7320
about 2 months ago
A charity based in Central London are looking for a Head of Strategy. The role leads the on-going development and shaping of the charity's strategic direction ensuring the organisation is responsive to its environment and focussed on delivering an exceptional experience.
- Building organisational capabilities for strategy development and delivery, including developing strategic plans, supporting teams to deliver outstanding execution in support of strategic objectives.
- Working collaboratively with leaders and their teams from across the organisation in HQ and Countries and Regions to ensure robust, evidence-based decision making informs the development and implementation of strategic plans which deliver maximum impact.
- Leading on planning and performance management, ensuring close alignment between strategic objectives, business planning and resource allocation.
- Creating positive change across the charity by championing a collaborative approach to Diversity & Inclusion working across the charity to drive our diversity and inclusion agenda.
- Leading the development of an organisational strategy and implementation plan
- A track record in developing, organisational design, target operating models and business modelling
- Conducting research and data analysis and using the insight to inform organisational strategy
- A track record in managing projects and programmes to tight deadlines with high levels of cross-organisational collaboration and matrix management
- Working in a federated organisational structure and/or in a charity that delivers services through volunteers
Closing Date: 24th June 2021
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships