£42k - 45k per year
020 7820 7331
6 months ago
A rare opportunity has arisen for a senior Trusts and Foundations fundraiser to lead at a brilliant children's charity in a newly created role, Head of Trusts and Foundations. The new Head will lead the growing trusts and foundations team to bring in over £1.5 million in income, as part of the organisation's ambitious new five-year fundraising plan.
As part of this brand new role the post holder will manage, motivate and develop the growing trusts and foundations team, as well as lead on the delivery team strategy, helping the team to plan and prioritise and ensuing they have sufficient capacity, resource and information.
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Significant fundraising experience (at least five years), with a track record of soliciting five to six figures grants from a range of charitable trusts and foundations.
- A passion for young people and helping alleviate the ever-growing poverty gap in the UK.
- Experience of strategic planning, budget setting and monitoring.
- Ideally have lead a Trusts team of a similar size and can help set and deliver a clear fundraising strategy.
- A track record in identifying, cultivating and managing external relations with funding bodies of all sizes.
Salary is £42,000 - £45,000.
This role closes on Wednesday 10th of February and virtual interviews will be conducted in the middle of February.
This role can be homebased so anyone in the UK is welcome to apply.
If you would like to have an informal chat, or would like to hear more about the role then please contact Hannah on 02078207331 or email her for a full job description on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.