£62.1k - 71.2k per year
020 7820 7331
24 days ago
Harris Hill are working with a brilliant international development charity who work across various countries across the world. Their mission is creating a world free from illiteracy and gender inequality. They are now looking for a fantastic Major Donor fundraiser to become their next part time Development Manager (30 hours).
They are based in Zurich, Switzerland, but there will be flexible working if needed. This position will be part-time, working approximately 30 hours per week, and will report to the Development Director, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Duties & Responsibilities:-
- Manage relationships with high net worth individuals and corporate & foundation partners, generating > USD1.5 million/year
- Manage a portfolio of 200+ donors and prospects in Europe, making gifts at a USD10,000+ level
- Identify new fundraising opportunities and help build the individual and corporate & foundation prospect pipeline in Europe
- Use sound fundraising principles to develop long-term cultivation and stewardship strategies
- Build long-term relationships with donors and prospects, identifying, cultivating and stewarding their interests.
To apply to this role you will need to have:
- Proven experience of achieving fundraising results, including successful relationship management, and income generation
- Proven experience in successfully cultivating individual and corporate donors and in securing five and six-figure donations
- Proven ability to work successfully in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and priorities, paying close attention to details and results
The hiring manager is keen to see applications as they come in and will be interviewing on a rolling basis, so if interested please do get in touch.
Salary is 82,000 - 94,000 CHF for the 4 days.
If you would like to learn more about this role and receive a full job description please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill who will be able to give you more color and context around the role too. Please contact her on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.