£38,535 - 44,055 per year
020 7820 7327
3 months ago
Harris Hill are currently working with a great charity based in London, SW1 to help secure a HR Advisor on a 18 month FTC, paying up to 44,055 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to review and adapt the HR service to ensure continuos improvement to align with the organisations strategy.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- To develop and deliver a range of HR initiatives in line with the People strategy e.g. regular salary & benefits review; diversity & inclusion project, action learning sets.
- To ensure compliance with employment legislation and regulation.
- To provide advice and guidance across all areas of HR in particular employee relations.
- To provide advice and guidance on restructures.
- To lead on the design and implementation of a development strategy.
- To lead on the salary and benefits five year review.
- To lead on the implementation of new systems e.g. HRIS, ATS etc.
- To lead on occupational health conducting tenders and ensuring effective management and reporting of sickness / health matters.
- To lead on trustee appraisal process and volunteer recruitment.
- To contribute to the annual HR budget forecast, monitoring and review.
- To ensure HR policies and practices are evolving and fit for purpose, making recommendations for best practice and statutory compliance.
The key skills and experiences include:
- Computer literate, competent in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written Communication Skills to produce a wide range of material e.g. reports, proposals and training material
- Strong verbal communication skills able to convey complex information to lay people
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly as part of a team
If this role is of interest to you and you are immediately available please contact me