£35k - 38.5k per year
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are exclusively working with a young person's mental health charity based in London. The charity are seeking an HR Business Partner to join them to cover maternity for the next 12 months.
The team are small, but high functioning with a well respected Head of HR at the helm. They work really well together and have developed a good working environment
As an HR Business Partner your role will involve:
- Managing first line contacts for all HR queries
- Investigating employee relations cases, supporting line managers
- Developing & implementing policies and processes
- Maintain and utilise data from the HRIS
- Responsible for safeguarding
- Support on pay & reward reviews
- Support Head of HR as and when required
- Lead/Support on Ad-hoc HR projects
The organisation have a very good brand and do some fantastic work with young people suffering with mental health issues, and you will be passionate in supporting the cause through effective delivery within your role.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.