£15.16 - 16.81 per hour
9 months ago
3 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with Forum for the Future recruiting for an HR Officer. This is a brand-new role supporting the HR Manager. This position will focus on recruitment and HR administration.
Experience of HR/Recruitment in the United States with be hugely advantageous.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: HR Officer
Salary: £ 15.16-£16.81 per hour
Temporary contract for: 3 months
- Responsible for end to end recruitment working across 4 offices (London, Singapore, New York, Mumbai)
- Providing timely, accurate and effective administrative support for Human Resources matters ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies
- Ensuring prompt, clear and effective processes are in place for new starters and leavers
- Maintaining confidentiality and tact when dealing with personnel matters
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff across Forum’s offices in order to coordinate HR service provision at Forum
- Recruitment experience internationally, ideally the US.
- Practical “hands-on” experience in HR administration including full recruitment and selection cycle, employee onboarding and exit processes
- An understanding of UK employment law and regulatory compliance (essential) and some understanding of equivalent laws in other countries where Forum is present
- Experience in the recruitment and supervision of volunteers, interns or work experience students
- Experience in liaising with external service providers, such as recruitment agencies, job boards, training service providers etc.
- Experience of providing office and administrative support with interest in developing skills across different functional areas
- Strong database and digital skills (eg. Slack instant messaging platform, Zoom Video Communications)
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.