£28.5k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
A charity based in Central London are looking for a HR Officer. The successful candidate would need to provide a generalist HR service with a focus on learning & development and occupational health.The candidate would be expected to lead on a range of HR projects.
The salary for the position is 28,500 per year plus 3,500 location allowance. This will increase to 30,000 following the successful completion of probation.
- To manage the staff probationary period review process and provide advice and guidance for managers.
- To Support HR Business Partners with disciplinary, grievance and redundancy meetings, including taking notes
- To support the team in drafting and processing amendments to employment documentation including letters and contracts.
- To deal with non-complex flexible working applications, providing advice and guidance for managers. To escalate complex cases where required.
- To draft and edit job descriptions.
- To participate in the job evaluation process and panels.
- To support managers on performance improvement cases.
- To support management information reporting and data analysis.
- To conduct exit interviews and reporting.
- To maintain and advise on the HRIS.
- To support on a range of projects e.g. staff survey, diversity and inclusion, wellbeing campaigns etc.
- To advise managers and staff on training requests
- Solid experience of generalist HR work
- Experience using an HRIS
- Experience of conducting research
- Supervision of one or more employees
- Working knowledge of employment law and its practical application
Closing date: Tuesday 28th September 2021 at 9AM