£40,416 per year
020 7820 7327
5 months ago
Harris Hill are currently working with a great charity based in London, E2 to help secure a HR Projects Manager on a 1 year FTC, paying 40,416 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to lead on HR related projects from beginning to end - working from project planning through to delivering change.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Lead the creation, review and translation of organisational and in-country HR policies in collaboration with HR Focal Points and the Global Management Group
- Oversee the roll out and training of all employees on the new policies and related processes, making use of the organisations intranet and the e-learning platform
- Lead on the review and translation of employment contracts and the roll out of the new contract versions
- Support the Human Resources Director in conducting the organisational benefits review, proposal and implementation
- Work with senior managers to assess the organisations needs in relation to the recruitment, contracting and management of consultants and casual employees to implement a fit for purpose tool and policy
- Support the Human Resources Director in the review of in-country salary scales
- Lead on specific HR initiatives as required
The key skills and experiences include:
- CIPD or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in HR project implementation in multi-site organisations of at least 200 employees
- Significant experience of working with employment laws and practices in countries where the organisation operates (UK, Africa and Asia)
- Proven experience of policy development and writing
- Experience of delivering coaching and training
- Proven experience of working at senior level for an International Non-Governmental
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritising a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues
- Fluent in English, and proficient in French and/or Portuguese
If this role is of interest to you and you are immediately available please contact me.