£24k per year
020 7820 7331
28 days ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a wonderful children's health charity to find them a new Income Generation and Prospect Research Officer.
They are seeking to recruit an Income Generation and Prospect Research Officer to increase the number and range of new prospects to support the charity's Funding and Impact team and to support the preparation and submission of formal applications.
You will tailor applications to the needs and requirements of funders, have responsibility for small bids ( £10k and under), support the Senior Generation Executives with larger bids, and take the lead in researching new and existing funders.
Main responsibilities will be:
- To take lead responsibility for a portfolio of trust funders giving at a level of 10k and below.
- Develop and implement a rolling programme of small bids across the Funding and Impact Team including 'membership' organisations such as Lions Clubs and Rotary clubs as well as routine applications to corporates to position the organisation for local corporate support.
- Take the lead in researching new and existing trust, statutory and institutional funders to identify the most suitable prospects and ensure the team pipeline is kept up-to-date.
- Tailor applications to the needs and requirements of funders.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Proven successful experience of soliciting, managing and securing trust or corporate donations (experience of statutory or institutional fundraising an advantage).
- Experience of writing reports.
- Some knowledge of the essential components of income generation including account management and stewardship.
- Excellent writing skills.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah and send her a CV at Harris hill on Hannah.email@example.com or call her on 02078207331.
This roles closes on Monday 23rd of August.
Salary is £24,000 +
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.