£22.6k per year + Travel allowance
020 7820 7332
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with one of Britain’s leading military charities that are dedicated to giving a lifetime of support to soldiers and veterans from the British Army.
If you have had previous experience in Supporter Care or have great customer service, have had previous experience with databases and are passionate about supporting soldiers and their families then this role could be for you.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- To process cash, credit/ debit card, standing orders and direct debits
- To respond to all donor related enquiries received via telephone, post and email
- To maintain accurate donor records on the database
- To assist the Legacy Marketing Manager and Individual Giving Executive with their campaign process
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within an office environment
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and phone manner
- Experience working with databases
- A keen eye for detail
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the charity sector. If interested, please do not hesitate to send in your CV and cover letter. Please note only applications that include cover letters will be considered.
Due to the high volume of applicants, not all applications will be responded to.