£25k per year
020 7820 7302
11 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working a fantastic youth disability charity in the quest for them to find a new Individual Giving and Supporter Care Executive.
The charity wants to strip all boundaries and limits that young blind people are faced with every day. The role, which is home-based for now and moving into a brand-new office in October, is going to be suited for a confident and independent candidate who can take the initiative and go the extra mile to ensure the team fundraising targets are met. The role sits within a small team of about 8 people called Fundraising and Impact. The ideal candidate will learn and develop quickly, seeking new opportunities and taking on more tasks, enabling the successful candidate to expand their fundraising repertoire.
- Work with the Senior Individual Giving Manager to implement strategies to maximise short and long-term income from existing individual supporters and to create strategies for innovation to recruit new supporters through cash, regular giving and legacy channels.
- Work with the Senior Individual Giving Manager to implement strategies for email, search, display, paid social, telephone fundraising and other digital marketing channels.
- Manage the fulfilment, administration and reporting of donations made to RSBC in line with the standards and timelines agreed in the Donor Promise.
- Produce regular reports on donor income to monitor donor development performance.
- Contribute to the Funding and Impact Team and Community Services and Partnerships Department overall.
- Understanding of the principles of direct marketing and fundraising
- Experience of financial data input and fulfilment for direct marketing
- Experience of maximising the potential of Fundraising databases and software
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build good rapport and relationships with donors to maximise giving
Location London (Hybrid working from October)
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description, please contact Ruaidhri and send him a CV at Harris Hill on: Ruaidhri.email@example.com or call him: 0207 820 7319. Applications are being reviewed and interviews arranged on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
This particular role closes on Friday 3rd September 2021 at 8.00am.