£70k per year
020 7820 7311
8 days ago
Harris Hill is recruiting for an Interim Deputy Director of Financial Planning & Analysis for this international charity based in London (Hybrid)
- Reports to: Director of Finance & Resources
- Salary: to £70,000pa
- Hybrid: A minimum of 1 day a week in their offices in London
- Days a week: 5 days ideally, but the client would consider 4 days
- Length: 6 - 12 months fixed term contract
- Interviews: Please apply immediately. The client would like to set up interviews ASAP
- To lead and coordinate the multiyear financial planning and forecasting processes, ensuring a financially sustainable institution that delivers the research, learning, teaching and operational outcomes reflective of the ambition set down in the strategic plan.
- To develop and prepare timely management information and finance papers for business units, Executive Board, Trustees and other formal committees.
- Driving enhancements in business intelligence and strategic decision-making tools for stakeholders across the organization to further partnership working and optimise financial performance.
- Lead the charity's annual budgetary process and the 10-year financial planning process in accordance with timelines to achieve approval by the Executive Board and Board of Trustees.
- Lead on developing and improving the finance business partnering model for the charity, to enhance the quality of service and investment decision-making.