£55k - 60k per year
020 7820 7305
28 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting an international youth charity in their search for an Interim Director of Brand & Communications to lead their communications team as a mat cover.
The role will be responsible for delivering the communications strategy for the organisation, as well as supporting their network of licensed operators around the world to effectively message and represent it’s programmes and impact.
The role holder is the most senior communications leader in the organisation and is responsible for guiding a strong and efficient communications function.
The charity’ Communications team has a wide-reaching remit and supports across multiple departments from fundraising communication and event support, to thought leadership, international brand management, publication and content development and more.
This role requires someone who can hit the ground running, has an eagle eye for detail, is innovative and creative, adaptable and a great leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the communications function for the charity
- Advise and report on comms to senior leaders at a Senior Leadership Team and Board level
- Overseeing the management and development of content and multipole channels
- Line management of the Communications team (two staff)
- Delivery of the agreed communications strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable senior leadership experience in a communications role
- Comfortable presenting to and working with senior stakeholders, including at a Board level
- Experience leading the development of content for a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Experience in issues/crisis management and budget management
- Solid knowledge of communications tactics and strategies at a senior level
Location – London with flexible working options
Contract – 6 Month Maternity Cover
Salary - £55,000 - £60,000 DOE
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk or call 02078207305. This role will firmly close on Monday 4th October at 8.00am. Only successful candidates will be contacted.