£36,908 per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading charities who lead pioneering services that provide quality support to children and young people in need. In this role you will lead on key internal communications and engagement projects including change communications ensuring staff feel informed, valued, engaged and able to play their part in delivering our strategy.
The charity uses a range of channels including e-newsletters, intranet content, videos, Yammer and bi-annual staff engagement events.
You will join a wonderfully passionate organisation, and you will enjoy building relationships across the organisation. The charity support flexible working patterns and support their staff to progress and think creatively.
You will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of change communications
- Experience of success in maximising results in a high-profile communications environment both as part of a team and working with other departments and senior stakeholders.
- Experience of intranet content management.
- Experience of planning and delivering communications projects that deliver measurable results.
- Experience of delivering effective internal communications initiatives in a large and/or complex organisations going through change.
- Understanding of the role that effective internal communications can play in successful organisations and its link to employee engagement.
- Excellent writing skills - able to write clear, concise copy for different audiences across a range of channels, both online and offline.
Based in London.
Please get in touch ASAP for more info, by e-mailing Hannah.email@example.com
Please note the role will firmly close on Thursday 5th March 9.00am