£40k - 45k per year
020 7820 7302
8 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for an Internal Communications professional has arisen, to lead a disability charity’s internal communication strategy for an initial 6 month FTC.
The Internal Communications strategy seeks to engage all colleagues with regular, meaningful and consistent information about the charity’s work and disability equality. This role is responsible for leading colleague communications on initiatives and projects and will work closely with the senior leadership team to make sure colleagues are informed and motivated.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Lead on the delivery of internal communications strategy.
- Oversee the development and delivery of all internal communications channels including digital, events, and leadership communications.
- Create and implement successful integrated internal communications campaigns to engage colleagues.
- Oversee a well-planned schedule of highly engaging internal communications content that shares news, celebrates success and lives values and behaviours.
- Work closely with the Executive Leadership team
- Relevant experience of leading the development and implementation of an internal communications strategy for an organisation.
- Significant experience of managing a large portfolio of internal communications channels, prioritising and organising content and evidence of strong and meaningful colleague engagement.
- A track record of good team working and evidence of working across multi-disciplinary teams to support the development of, and contribute to the delivery of, the overarching objectives and priorities of an organisation.
- Experience of managing people and teams.
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to understand complex subjects and make them easily understandable and accessible for a range of audiences.
- Proven project management skills and organisation skills and an ability to prioritise and schedule a range of short-term, strategic and ongoing tasks
- Excellent communications and proofreading skills and an excellent understanding of the English language.
The charity is looking for someone to join quickly, so please get in touch if you are able to start within a few weeks’ time. There is scope that the role could become permanent.
Salary £40,000 - 45,000 per annum
Location- Flexible. The office is based in East London, where you can work in a hybrid manner, or you can work remote full-time.
Interviews to take place 7th October, online.
Please get in touch ASAP, by emailing your CV to Hannah.email@example.com