£28k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
3 months ago
We are eager to recruit an engaging communications expert with content production, communications instinct and strong relationship building skills to join a disability charity, with excellent prospects.
You will network well, have an empathetic nature, an enthusiasm for creative writing and the drive to make a difference through communicating content internally. In return you will work as part of a collaborative team who are fast-paced and driven and within an organisation with excellent benefits.
In order to apply for this role;
- Excellent written English language skills and a commitment to write clearly, concisely and with the audience in mind.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Able to prioritise, coordinate and organise multiple tasks efficiently.
- Previous work in a marketing/communications environment
- Experience of involving stakeholders at all levels
- Microsoft Office applications and image-editing software
- Experience of content management systems and Sharepoint
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
The charity are based in North London. They offer a great working environment.
Salary £28,000 + benefits
Please get in touch for more details by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date is Friday 16th November 8.00am. Please get in touch ahead of this date to avoid disappointment.