£25k - 30k per year
3 months ago
Harris Hill are working closely with a customer focused front line services charity.
The charity are currently going through a state of change and are in need of an aspiring L&D professional to join their charity in a bid to continue developing a learning culture.
If you currently work in learning & development and want to take the next step up, or move sideways to an organisation that has put so much importance on learning then you really should apply for this role.
Here are some of the duties you will be expected to undertake in this role:
- promote a learning culture across the whole charity
- work with managers and staff to promote their own development
- co-ordinate all training for delegates
- source & partner external training providers
- identify and compile development needs across the charity
- resource and embrace new learning techniques
- develop the online e-learning platform
The ideal candidate will posses:
- experience working within L&D or Workforce Development
- exposure to HR & LMS systems
- Level 3 CIPD or similar
- ability to work at pace whilst remaining calm and collected
This charity are in the early stages of implementing a new culture, to be a driving force in this, they have invested money into development for their staff.
This is a high profile role within their HR function.
Interviews will happen on an on-going basis, so do not wait to apply.