£35k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
This is an opportunity with an independent charity and a partnership between employers, education and governments. The purpose of this role is to lead on the development and content design of the charity’s learning resources, digital products and programmes relating to Technical Skills Development, with a focus on developing skills led blended learning solutions.
Working with different internal projects and teams, the role research, design, prepare and produce the content for skills development for technical and vocational education and routeways.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the products are not only engaging key stakeholders - educators, young people and business - but also achieving the ambitious targets surrounding reach and impact to our beneficiaries.
The key activities will include:
- To develop the resources that support the embedding of competitions within Further Education, working closely with the Competition Organising Partner network and other stakeholders
- To support the development of skills resources that support the delivery of technical masterclasses
- To work with the Operations team to develop content for the online virtual LIVE 2021
- To work with the new curriculum specialist to develop the digital resources and platform to deliver the Digitialisation of the National Cycle.
- Contribute to successful delivery of strategic priorities and annual business objectives.
- Responsible for producing content briefs, scripts and overall vision for all resources and products.
- Conducting user-led product design to ensure the products and programmes are fit for purpose and advance educators’ and young people’s engagement within technical career pathways as well as wider development programmes.
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrable experience of developing curriculum-based and/or skills development content for a digital or blended learning platform
- Proven experience of meeting objectives in a content strategy
- Relevant experience of producing high quality digital content
- Experience creating engaging, inclusive, accessible and professional content to meet user needs
- Experience of managing project cycles and ensuring deadlines are achieved
The salary for this role is £35,000 (pro rata).
Normal place of work is Victoria, London. During the Covid-19 pandemic staff are working from home and there is an expectation that this post may start working from home but will be office based in the longer term.
Minimum of 35 hours per week
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ASAP- the charity are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.