£31.5k - 33.5k per year
020 7820 7305
over 2 years ago
A leading health charity, based in London are looking to hire a Legacy Officer position that will be responsible for a caseload including pecuniary, residuary and reversionary legacies. You will ensure that the charity receives its full entitlement in accordance to the Will/Codicil(s) and scrutinise estate accounts.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience of legacy administration, highly numerate, excellent written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills and good organisational skills. Previous experience might have been held at a charity or in a legal team.
You will be joining a collaborative team, who enjoy training together and you will benefit from an ambitious and equally rewarding culture.
- Manage a caseload including pecuniary, residuary and reversionary legacies
- Ensure that the charity receives its full entitlement in accordance with the law and the provisions of the Will/Codicil(s), any Deed of Variation or settlement agreement
- Ensure that all incoming correspondence is dealt with in a timely manner (as defined by internal service level agreements)
- Respond to incoming enquiries by telephone and email, ensuring the appropriate legacy case files are updated accordingly
- Liaise with other charities where necessary and act as lead charity as appropriate
- Record and update all relevant information regarding a legacy on our Legacy Administration database, FirstClass 4
Salary: £31,500 - £33,500 (dependent on experience)
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com ahead of Friday 20th January, however this role may close early if a sufficient number of applications are received.