£46,182 per year
020 7820 7305
2 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a Legacy Manager has arisen with an international animal welfare organisation, who also look at sustainability as part of their remit.
In this role your key responsibilities will be to maximise net income from legacies, build and steward productive pledger relationships to maximise net income from these sources and proactively secure legacy pledgers.
You will have experience of Income Generation, Strategic Fundraising experience and be a confident relationship builder, with a portfolio of high net worth individuals.
You will be excited to lead, manage and motivate a team of 4 people and promote team-working and positive working culture.
The ideal candidate will meet this essential criteria:
- Significant experience and successful track record in Legacy Stewardship Programmes and Legacy Marketing
- Experience in identifying new business opportunities
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience of cultivating long-term relationships with legacy pledgers.
- Proven experience in developing, monitoring and driving up performance of at least one direct report.
Please get in touch for more details on this fantastic opportunity! Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com before Wednesday 27th February 12noon.