£42k per year
020 7820 7310
9 months ago
Harris Hill are proud to be working alongside a national children's charity who are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity to further your charity finance career with-in a supportive working environment. The job offers a minimum of 7 weeks leave, an excellent pension scheme, regular and encouraging management, season ticket travel loan, interest free Development Loans and discounts at major high street retailers.
You will be key member of the Finance team and you will provide Finance Business Partnering services to Corporate Services across the charity. You will be working closely with budget holders to ensure the production of timely and accurate management information including monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets.
If successful you will provide support and information to enable management and budget holders to consider options and make decisions. Work with finance colleagues and management to prepare and consolidate detailed budgets, forecasts and forward financial plans for the organisation. From time to time you will also need to deputise for the Head of Finance Operations.
The successful candidate:
- Must be a Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experience of working with non-finance colleagues in a management accountant/finance business partner role
- Intermediate Excel
- Computer literate including MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to present financial information in ways that are specific to the audience and to be able to communicate clearly with non-finance colleagues.
- Ability to analyse large, complex data sets and to summarise it to provide insight.
- Knowledge of computerised accounts systems and reporting systems (Open Accounts and TM1 an advantage)
- People management: ability to motivate, manage and develop staff
- Flexible and able to cope with changing priorities
- Able to manage expectations
- Ability to listen to and understand the concerns of non-finance staff, identify the financial support they need and understanding the needs of other departments.