£40k - 45k per year
020 7820 7310
about 1 year ago
3 Months, 1 Week, 2 Days
Here is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant with charity sector experience to join one of Britain's most well-known and established charities!
Are you an experienced management accountant (qualified ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Do you have the communication skills to support the charities staff deliver the charities aims?
Do you have charity sector experience?
If you can say yes to the above this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- coordinating the annual budgetary process
- supporting the Financial Controller
- producing reports to the budget holders to help them better understand the financial information
- monthly management accounts
- the year-end audit process
- special projects accounting
- the management and development of the finance team how will be responsible for day to day accounting processes.
(Prior experience of SUN systems would be an advantage)
We will need to make a quick decision - good luck with your application!