£44k - 50.4k per year
020 7820 7310
3 months ago
Harris Hill Charity recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant (Finance Business Partner) to join a National Youth Charity to provide Finance Business Partner support. This role will involve providing regular reporting to a variety of audiences that the charity supports as well as providing financial support for their commercial development.
You will be a qualified accountant, have experience of management reporting, budgets and forecasting within the voluntary sector and ideally experience of development of commercial opportunities within the hospitality sector. The role will be responsible for delivering direction and support across different geographical locations and must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Having naturally strong communication skills is a must
The purpose of the role is to:
- report to the Head of Finance and work closely with the SMT.
- provide a financial & business management service acting as business partner
- ensure the smooth running of all the accounting, bookkeeping, banking, payments, receipts, investments and cash flow management functions.
- produce the monthly & quarterly management accounts and reporting for the SMT
- co-ordinate the production of budgets and re-forecasts.
- provide financial support for commercial development.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work collaboratively with a variety of internal and external stakeholder at all levels within the Charity.
- Experience of presenting finance issues to non-financial audiences
- Financial Business Partner experience (developing commercial activities within events or hospitality would be a benefit)
- Preparation of routine management accounts for a variety of audiences
- Completing month-end accounting cycles
- Excel (advanced level)