£28k - 30k per year
5 months ago
Marketing and Brand Partnerships Manager
A dynamic and ambitious cancer awareness charity are seeking a passionate Marketing and Brand Partnership Manager to join their expanding team at their London head office. You will report to the CEO, working autonomously to manage all marketing output from the charity.
The role will cover three distinct areas including brand management, PR and account management and event management. The charity is keen to find the right person and are open minded on which area (or all) play to your strengths.
You will build relationships with celebrity ambassadors, work with fashion brand partnerships and hijack national media spaces. You will have the opportunity to be involved in setting up their music festival, leading the event management and increasing hype around the event.
This is a very special charity, who are keen to find the right individual to join their small team. The charity offers lots of opportunity for progression, flexible working opportunities and to make life changing impact.
- Develop and implement innovative, impactful marketing initiatives
- Build and manage relationships with influencers and celebrity ambassadors
- Identify new and manage existing corporate partnerships
- Joint management of annual awareness campaign
- Managing PR strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working within marketing/brand/communications
- Ability to build confidence and effective working relationships with staff and volunteers at all levels
- Experience in communications targeting a young demographic (18-35)
- Demonstratable experience delivering integrated campaigns
- Ability to inspire internal idea generation
They are a young and current charity, with a fun and creative approach, who are looking for a likeminded individual to help promote their brand. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Please email you CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for more details, the role firmly closes Friday 8th March.