£33,385 per year + 0
020 7820 7305
almost 2 years ago
We are looking for a marketing and communications manager to develop and deliver integrated online and offline marketing plans which cover brand marketing, membership marketing and events marketing to join a national charity, with an excellent reputation in the industry.
This role will be suited to an unflappable, creative, analytical individual who is focused on results and demonstrates attention to detail.
This is a demanding role in a busy charity, with line management of 2. With the recent launch of a new website and CRM there s a real opportunity for you to hit the ground running.
In order to apply for this role you will have experience of:
- Good standard of education with English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- An understanding of the role of digital and awareness of emerging trends and technologies
- Experience of managing projects, budgets, staff and suppliers
- Experience in integrated digital marketing
- Experience in managing social media platforms
- Experience of using a database/CRM
- Experience using proprietary and open source CMS
- A team player, approachable and hardworking
Salary £33,385 (plus excellent benefits)
This is a permanent position, 35 hours a week
Please get in touch ASAP, as the charity are meeting candidates on a rolling basis. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more information.