£36,156 per year
020 7820 7305
9 months ago
Marketing and Communications Manager
I am eager to speak to an engaging and passionate Marketing and Communications expert, who will help tell the story of a wonderful arts focused charity, based in North London.
You will tell the story of the amazing work of this creative charity, who enrich the lives of people living with disability. As an enthusiastic individual you will implement the marcomms strategy that seeks to raise the profile of the charity, and maximises the impact of their fundraising activity.
- Oversee the use of brand, create marketing collateral for a range of audiences and develop proactive awareness-raising campaigns.
- Carry out audience insight research
- Collaborate with colleagues across the organisation, and manage a range of external partners.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience developing and delivering marcomms strategy.
- Experience communicating complex information in an accessible format for a diverse range of audiences.
- Able to work independently, but also to provide leadership to the team, and work collaboratively.
This a Full-time, Permanent role based in North London.
Reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so please get in touch ASAP!
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details. We can then have a call to discuss, and I can tell you all about the charity!