£43k - 45k per year
020 7820 7305
over 2 years ago
Suited to a marketing and communications professional with previous charity sector experience, in this role you will have the opportunity to lead the strategic direction for this charity's marketing and communications, and take integrated, multi-channel marketing and PR strategies forwards.
The charity are a children's charity, who believe in a better life for children with disability.
This is a maternity cover role for 15 months.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Considerable experience of working in a communications or marketing team.
- Previous experience of being a line manager.
- Previous experience of working on integrated public campaigns.
- High level of initiative, motivation and problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills with the ability to manage a high volume of quality work and prioritise accordingly.
- Creative skills to contribute new and innovative ideas
- Knowledge of the importance of brand and communicating this with key internal and external stakeholders
Salary £43- 45,000
Based in London, with flexible working.
Contract- 15 months FTC
Please get in touch for more details, ASAP, as they are reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com