£32k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
A brand new position, to join a growing marketing team has arisen, with a high-calibre educational charity based in North London. As the Marketing and Communications Officer you will play a key role in increasing student enrolment, and communicating key messages and stories to defined target audiences. You will develop and publish innovative content for channels, campaigns and events and this is an exciting time to be joining the organisation as they implement a fresh approach to marketing and communications.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrable marketing/communications experience within an educational environment operating in B2C and B2B markets
- Demonstrable experience in planning and delivering student recruitment campaigns
- Demonstrable experience in developing and promoting content marketing for multiple audiences and managing a team of content creators (internal staff and freelancers).
- Experience of managing social media channels, social media advertising and creating innovative social content to meet key objectives.
- Experience of using marketing email services (e.g. Mailchimp) for campaigns
- Knowledge of paid media channels (online & offline) for campaigns
- Knowledge of website management tools (CMS) for updating web pages.
- Knowledge of Higher Education sector.
Based in North London.
Full-time and permanent.
The charity are reviewing applications as they come in, so to avoid disappointment please get in touch ASAP.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.