£25k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 year ago
I am working with an amazing dog rescue charity, whose aim is to end the unnecessary suffering of street dogs in Thailand, from rescue to re-homing. The charity is a start-up, and you will benefit from the start-up environment, where you will be involved in managing the charity’s marketing, communications, fundraising and online channels.
Since their launch in 2017 the charity have already transformed the lives of over 2,300 animals. They are now looking for someone to use all possible means and channels to drive fundraising growth for the charity. You will be responsible for all aspects of generating awareness, both online and offline, with an absolute core focus on increasing donations. You will obviously be passionate about dogs but also have a deep understanding of digital marketing strategy and how it can be applied to raising money.
The ideal candidate:
- Creatively minded and able to spot an opportunity
- Excellent copywriter and proof-reader
- Experience writing for online channels
- A reasonable understanding of charities and/or fundraising techniques
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders and partners
Benefits of the role:
- Complete ownership of your work and entrusted from day 1.
- Regular travel to Thailand
- Throughout you will be supported by the full weight of the marketing and operational teams in London
Based in London.
For more info please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information ASAP, as the charity are looking to move quickly!