£26k per year
4 months ago
A well-established Sports Membership Organisation is seeking a Marketing expert to join their newly formed Income Generation Team. You will cover all membership marketing activity across a range of digital, print and events.
You will play an integral role within a new and expanding team that is both responsible for its 66,000 strong members, and for the development and implementation of a brand-new fundraising strategy. You will support the Head of Marketing and Membership and work with the wider team, while also confidently working autonomously.
The role offers scope to use a wide range of marketing and communications skills, to have real ownership of projects and you will join a fantastic, enthusiastic team.
You will be responsible for:
- Running the day-to-day acquisition and retention campaigns
- Account management of corporate partners
- Monitoring and analysing statistics to produce extract and reports for colleagues when required
- Managing commercial activities such as sale of products through website
- To act as a brand ambassador for the organisation
The ideal candidate will meet this essential criteria:
- Proven commercial marketing experience within a charity or membership organisation
- Experience of engaging with stakeholders
- Ability to innovate and generate creative solutions to practical challenges
- Capability to handle media, agencies and suppliers
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
This role is based in Guildford, however there is flexible working available (2 days in Guildford, 3 at home, for example). Please ask for more details!
If you care about the environment, love marketing and are eager to find out more about fundraising this role could be perfect for you! Please email your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Please get in touch ASAP as interviews are being held on Friday 8th March.