£28k - 30k per year
020 7820 7302
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a medical membership body in their search for a Marketing and PR Officer on a 6 Month FTC to join their busy communications team.
This is an exciting role with real breadth covering the full marketing mix. As Marketing and PR Officer you will:-
- Support the Marketing Manager to deliver effective and engaging member communications and campaigns.
- Coordinate the design and delivery of digital and print marketing collateral to create engaging content across multiple channels.
- Create and schedule social media content, evaluating the effectiveness and reporting on analytics ensuring all insights are shared with the communications team.
- Support the PR and Media manager in helping to raise the profile of the organisation to the public and in the media
- Provide proactive support to campaigns – building relationships with media contacts, influencers and pitching stories to the media
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Experience in a similar marketing, PR or communications role
- Experience working on marketing and PR campaigns for different audiences and across a range of channels
- Experience of working in a fast paced, reactive environment with competing priorities
- Experience of producing content and copy for a variety of different target audiences, and ability to tailor key messages appropriately
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop or Canva creative digital package to create high quality, original branded content
Location London (Hybrid Working)
Salary £28,000 - £30,000
Contract 6 Month Fixed term Contract
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. This role will firmly close on Wednesday 25th August, however applications are being reviewed and interviews scheduled on a rolling basis so get in touch today to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.