£37,642 - 44,285 per year
020 7820 7302
6 days ago
If you love marketing, reaching audiences, creating positive customer experiences and would love to have a role that sees you travel across the beautiful coastal areas of Ireland, then this could be the perfect role for you. This is a sociable role, joining a wonderful, passionate team.
You will join a house-hold name and well-loved Charity, as their new Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead for Ireland, where you will join the Engagement team in an exciting maternity cover role, for a 12 month FTC. The role is home-based, within Ireland, with significant travel.
The role: As Marketing and Visitor Experience Lead for Ireland you will be strategic and audience focussed, ‘ensuring our supporters, donors, volunteers and the general public have a great experience and join us, stay with us, advocate for us and feel part of the family’.
- Getting to know audiences and ensuring campaigns and experiences are relevant and supporter-centric
- Working with staff and volunteers to develop and deliver national, regional and local campaigns and experiences against income, engagement and behaviour change KPIs
- Working with staff and volunteers to design and develop inspiring and engaging visitor journeys and experiences within our stations, museums and visitor centres
- Supporting and feeding into the development of the regional engagement plan. Being an active member of the regional engagement team in Ireland, demonstrating the highest levels of collaborative working and collective responsibility
- Coaching, training and developing the team of Community Managers to deliver against marketing and visitor experience objectives, using your experience to improve their knowledge and skills
Your experience: You’ll have a strong background in either a marketing or visitor experience development role; you’ll get to know your audiences, whether they are supporters, volunteers or supporters of the future and keep them front of mind when developing content across both physical experiences and campaigns.
Your energy and creative approach will motivate you to achieve targets and overcome barriers. You’ll be flexible and willing to travel to achieve results and work across the wider engagement team.
If this sounds like you, then please get in touch for the full job pack. Email me Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 820 7302
- Salary £37,642- £44,285 / €54,994 - €64,699 (experience dependent)
- Full-time hours, 12 month FTC.
- Home-based in Ireland, with regular travel. This post requires a valid driving licence.
- Firm closing date 9am Friday 12th August. Please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.
Diversity at the Charity - Our staff and volunteers have been saving lives at sea without prejudice for nearly 200 years. We respect and value diversity of background, skills and perspectives within our teams, and consider it essential to help us deliver a world-class lifesaving service. We are an inclusive organisation and welcome applications from everyone.