£28,299 per year
020 7820 7302
about 2 months ago
6 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering with Nordoff Robbins in their search for a brand new Marketing Campaigns Executive.
Music, it’s in our DNA. Nordoff Robbins use the power of music to enrich the lives of people affected by life limiting illness, isolation or disability and are the largest music therapy charity in the UK.
You will join their Marketing, Communications and Engagement team in this exciting newly created role and support them to reach more people across the UK through the power of music. You will do this through the following:-
- You’ll provide marketing support for the charity’s flagship carols fundraiser.
- You’ll support the coordination of communications and fundraising activities.
- You’ll write compelling communications, putting the voices and experiences of the people NR support at the heart of communications.
- You’ll act as a brand guardian, ensuring all internal and external stakeholders have the resources and support they need to meet brand guidelines.
- You’ll be assist the Digital and Social Media in keeping our social, website and email platforms up to date.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:-
- Relevant Marketing, Communication or digital experience
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with conflicting deadlines
- Strong written skills with a passion for storytelling
- A brilliant grasp of social and digital engagement strategies
- A natural relationship builder
Contract Initially 6 months with possibility to extend
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harishill.co.uk. This role is receiving applications and shortlisting for interview on a rolling basis so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.