£27,481 per year
020 7820 7305
10 months ago
Are you a confident, organised marketer, who enjoys meeting new people? A new role to lead on marketing events at Universities all over the UK has arisen with a wonderful charity. You will have a background in marketing, communications or events and be excited to travel over the UK, getting students to join this wonderful health-focused membership organisation.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with colleagues, partners and suppliers at all levels
- Attention to detail – an excellent eye for detail and an ability to proof read and edit text, and to ensure that communications follow our core messaging and brand guidelines
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to address a large audience (this is desirable)
Your previous experience and skills:
- Degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- Experience of supporting the planning and delivery of events, projects, and marketing campaigns
- Experience of writing engaging accurate copy for a range of audiences
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal, able to write engaging, accurate copy
- Be adept at using PowerPoint
You will be open to travelling all over the UK, and be open to sometimes working on a Saturday. (You will have days off in lieu). The role is 35 hours a week.
This is a FTC to September 2021.
Please get in touch ASAP if this role sounds of interest. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on 1st November.