£27.3k per year
020 7820 7310
2 months ago
Do you have Marketing Data experience?
Harris Hill is looking for an experienced Marketing Data Officer Welfare is an international charity that improves the lives of our four-legged friends in the UK and around the world through education, campaigning, and hands-on care.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Senior Data Officer to join the fundraising team and manage the data processing and customer services function. You will be responsible for the daily line management of three direct reports. Including two Customer Services Administrators who are required to deliver excellent support and customer service to our supporters and maintain the accuracy and integrity of our supporter database. And the Fundraising Data Analyst who provides reliable, timely and qualitative information and reports to the fundraising team and other departments across the charity.
You will work in conjunction with senior management to produce detailed process plans to support their donor stewardship programme and identify patterns and trends in supporter's behaviour utilising their fundraising systems. You will also be responsible for the management of the processing of all charity income and provide routine management reports as required.
The role is permanent full time and is based within the Norwich head office and there is the option of occasional home working.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the Senior Fundraising Data Officer by setting up campaign codes and costs within the charity’s supporter database
- Assist the Senior Fundraising Data Officer with the implementation of the charity’s supporter database and future developments
- Assist the Senior Fundraising Data Officer and Senior Marketing & Promotions Officer with general project work as required
- Prepare regular marketing analysis reports for distribution to the Senior Marketing & Promotions Officer and all levels of the charity’s management team
- Provide detailed reports on the charity’s digital campaigns using Google Analytics, working with the Communications team as required
- Initiate and maintain quarterly Report Analysis Meetings providing more detailed evaluation to the fundraising marketing team
- Work with the marketing team to help monitor donor recruitment and retention levels
- To support the Senior Direct Marketing Officer in reporting on attrition rates, lifetime value of donors and ROI
- Collation and production of detailed project plans in support of all marketing appeals
- Provide assistance with strategic marketing activity and budget planning
- Provide assistance to the supporter services team by answering telephone calls, administering membership/sponsorship applications and processing income.
- Deliver targeted and cost effective data for communications and supporter journeys and evaluate their success accordingly
- Helping to embed data as a driver of decision making throughout the fundraising team
As the successful candidate will have a proven track record of team management and ideally will have worked in a fundraising or marketing environment. You will have a broad understanding and working knowledge of CRM systems. The ability to enhance fundraising activities would be advantageous. You must be capable of working well under pressure and have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels. We are looking for an individual who is an excellent team leader, can prioritise their workload whilst being flexible in their approach.
We look forward to meeting you :)