£34k per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity for a marketing expert, who is savvy and understanding of the broad marketing spectrum, who is passionate about the charity sector. You will be skilled and experienced in brand and marketing and be excited to make a step change in marketing. You will work with a range of stakeholders and be helping charities with excellent fundraising for a better world.
The manager will work as an integral member of the marketing & digital team, supporting all areas of brand, digital marketing, content and partnerships.
In return you will join a team of energetic, enthusiastic individuals, ensuring marketing is audience-focused and driving long term engagement. You will market for events, training and network to hundreds, and be part of the biggest charity events of its kind in Europe.
The organisation promote a healthy work life balance, with monthly breakfast meetings, yoga on-site and drinks fridges on pay day! Furthermore your personal career progression is key.
If you have the following expertise, please get in touch;
- Experience of working in marketing: including marketing campaign planning, managing creative design and print processes and media buying
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating effective marketing strategies which have created shifts in the awareness, engagement or income generating capacity of an organisation
- Knowledge of digital marketing including social media and online advertising
- Experience of translating organisational and marketing objectives into appropriate tactics
- Demonstrable success in project management
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders while project managing and delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing external suppliers and designers
- Experience of InDesign and Adobe Creative Cloud software; with the ability to design innovative and effective marketing materials.
- Education to a degree level or equivalent or relevant professional experience.
The organisation is based in Central London. Salary is £34,000.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please note the closing date for applications is Friday 25th January.