£35,500 - 41,250 per year
020 7820 7302
8 months ago
I'm looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager to support a growing charity, particularly with the diversification and development of fundraising activity over the past two years. In this role you will grow the Charity’s brand and supporter base within key audiences and contribute to the achievement of fundraising objectives through the production and execution of annual marketing plans. You will also project manage and produce both content and marketing & corporate collateral from concept through to launch, across all channels.
You will be joining a friendly, supportive and passionate team and an organisation focused on growth & development. They are looking for you to provide creative, data driven, targeted marketing communications that meet organisational objectives.
You will have the following expertise:
- Proven experience of managing the marketing function in a fundraising or sales environment
- Experience of producing effective marketing plans, campaigns and collateral
- Experience of managing organisational website and social media channels including content planning and production
- Proven ability to manage relationships with third party suppliers and agencies including media outlets, designers, digital and creative agencies.
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate consistently and effectively across all relevant areas of knowledge and expertise
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work to meet given deadlines
- Self-sufficient and confident to make decisions within the boundaries of the role
Salary £35,500 - £41,250 per annum
Full-time, permanent role
Location: Cambridgeshire- Hybrid working. You will need flexibility to get to the office for key meetings.
If you would like the opportunity to use your experience to develop digital presence and build on the charity's brand, I would love to hear from you.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more info. Please note the firm closing date is Tuesday 19th October, but please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.