£38,098 per year
020 7820 7302
4 months ago
Are you an innovative marketing professional who is strategic and forward-thinking in their approach? Are you looking for a new career opportunity? Then I’d love to hear from you!
As Marketing Manager (Projects), you will work as a project and account manager, delivering marketing plans for a wide range of campaigns across the charity, including policy campaigns, fundraising campaigns, and awareness campaigns.
You will join a well-known, national charity who are the go-to charity in their field for knowledge and supporting people with disabilities.
Managing a team of 2 direct line reports, and a wider team of 5, I am looking to speak to someone with previous management experience, who can help develop and nurture a new team.
Key skills needed:
- Ability to manage marketing projects from insight stage to evaluation
- Broad marketing channel experience
- Ability and authority to support marketing projects through all stages from original idea to delivery
- Knowledge of CRM principles and tools
- Proven leadership abilities – delivering and communicating with authority
- Stakeholder engagement and management skills are also essential for this role
- Charity experience would be advantageous
You will join a very supportive and collaborative team, and have the opportunity to work with all teams across the organisation, getting to know them and openly discussing questions and/or challenges with projects.
Following a recent restructure in the charity, this is a very exciting time to join the organisation who have a clear business strategy and have exciting campaigns coming up, including their 60th Anniversary, and Global Awareness Week.
Full-time, permanent role.
Hybrid working, minimum 2 days in Angel, Islington Office. Hot-desking.
Flexi-hours, which can be decided on the day (8am-4pm/ 9am-5pm/ 10am-6pm)
Salary £38,098 (this includes London weighting allowance)
Closing date Friday 4th February 9.00am
Interviews to take place 10th and 11th February.
To find out more about this amazing role, please e-mail Hannah.email@example.com for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!