£26,780 per year
over 1 year ago
A well-respected membership organisation are looking for a Marketing Officer to join their marketing team. The organisation are striving to develop a financially-confident, dynamic and trustworthy charity sector, ensuring every pound donated works even harder! With marketing plans as ambitious as their mission, they are looking for a Marketing Officer to support the delivery of these plans.
With previous experience in marketing, you will be looking to take the next step in your career within a varied role which offers extensive development opportunities within an impactful national charity.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Implementing effective marketing and communications plans to raise the charity's profile
- Developing and implementing effective communication channels within the organisation
- Managing the production of online and offline marketing collateral
- Writing editing and proofreading marketing material, press releases and reports
- Commissioning and co-ordinating photography and filming for the charity's events
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Demonstratable experience working in a marketing role
- Experience handling Data and a CRM system
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with corporate sponsors and partners
- An understating of the charity sector
- An Undergraduate Degree
The salary for this position is 26,780. This is a full-time position for a 6 month Fixed term, based in London.
This respected charity are looking for someone who understands the importance of building relationships, can manage a busy and varied workload and who is looking to develop their skills. If you are a marketing professional, with a keen interest in the charity sector please get in touch by emailing your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be seen on a rolling basis, so get in touch today to avoid disappointment!