£27,627 - 31,908 per year
020 7820 7302
3 months ago
I am thrilled to be working with a well-known children’s charity, as they look to hire a Marketing Officer to join their forward-thinking team on a permanent basis.
As Marketing Officer you will ensure the effective delivery of marketing campaigns and play a key role in maximising engagement and income for the charity. Reporting to the Digital Engagement Manager and working closely with the rest of the Marketing and Planning team, you will create work that means the world.
This role offers hybrid working, in London, with a competitive salary and the opportunity to learn and progress in your career with a well-known brand that does amazing, meaningful work.
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of successfully operating at a high level in the delivery of marketing campaigns as a part of customer/supporter acquisition and retention strategies.
- Experience of managing digital, communications or marketing projects successfully from inception to closure, scheduling, finding solutions to problems, and communicating effectively throughout
- Possess a good understanding of campaign tracking basics and work closely with Web Analytics and Data teams to review and improve campaign performance, then produce insights and share recommendations with stakeholders to refine and improve existing and future campaign performance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to analyse, interpret and present complex information in a clear and persuasive way for a wide range of audiences.
- Highly developed ability to establish, develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of people, particularly with senior level individuals.
You will become part of a team that cares about the work they do and the people they work with. You’ll discover opportunities to grow, along with challenges and a shared purpose that’ll bring the best out in you. And you’ll get to find your own way to make a difference that means more, and that impacts millions of young lives.
Salary £27,627 - £31,908 (This includes London weighting)
Base £24,261 - £28,542 plus inner London weighting (£3,366)
Location- HYBRID. London office minimum 2 days a week, 3 days flexibly.
Permanent, Full-time, 35 hours a week.
Closing Date Friday 18th February 9.00am.
For more information, please send your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more info!