£27k per year
020 7820 7305
3 months ago
A brilliant opportunity for a pro-active marketing expert to join a children's charity for a 6 month FTC, with the possibility for extension, based in London.
In this role you will implement an integrated marketing programme to increase public awareness of and engagement with the charity, and measure, evaluate and report on wider marketing activities. You will maintain the brand identity and manage the marketing of all Special Events and activities and lead on digital marketing.
You will have experience using In-Design, and be able to confidently hit the ground running with previous marketing expertise.
In order to apply for this role:
- Experience of working within a marketing / communications role
- Experience of leading and delivering an integrated marketing strategy
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector
- Experience of working effectively without close supervision, dealing with problems as they arise.
- Experience of managing own workload effectively and planning and organising work to meet deadlines
- Experience of working with external companies to manage the production of marketing collateral
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders at different levels
Based in Central London, Salary is £27,000. 6 month contract.
The charity are reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now to avoid disappointment. Please email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.