£26k - 29k per year
020 7820 7302
10 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting an excellent national health organisation in their search for a Marketing Officer.
Sitting within the mass participation team you will ensure the effective delivery of the charity’s integrated warm and cold marketing campaigns. Along with the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing flagship campaigns, which inspire tens of thousands of people to take part and raise millions of pounds for the organisation every year. The role will cover the full marketing mix, so you can expect to work across paid social, email, print, direct mail, and other relevant channels. You’ll lead on projects and entire areas of work yourself, as well as supporting the Marketing Manager on elements of larger campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of developing and managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns to agreed objectives and targets
- Experience and knowledge of direct and digital marketing techniques
- Experience in a campaign delivery role
- Experience building strong relationships with supporters
- Working knowledge of relationship management databases
Salary £26,000 - £29,000
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. This role will firmly close on Monday 30th August.
Please not only successful applicants will be contacted.